Polarized Photochromic Sunglasses provides your eyes with the optimal amount of light at all times so you can adapt to any light, anytime, anywhere.
Drivers lens transmittances - Darkened lens 9%, Lightened lens 24%. Colors and light transmittance comparisons.
Polarized Sunglasses Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better. lightweight polycarbonate frame you will forget you are wearing them In the middle of an adventure you cannot let heavy sunglasses weigh you down. The mincl sunglasses have therefore been designed to be extremely lightweight
- Photochromic sunglasses lens will change color depending on the intensity of UV light and temperature.
- Semi-rimless architecture extends coverage to help protect your eyes while giving you an expanded field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool.
- Polarized UV400 Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Soft earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip.
- Due to the high demand for the products, we are run out of the leather case